Lapis Lariat Choker
Available: In stock
The Remains Jewelry Lapis Lariat Choker is a convertible necklace that can be worn both as a Lariat and as a Choker. The necklace features a thick and hefty solid silver chain with a large pendant, two loops, and a toggle; each carved to emulate the shape of eroded stone.
When worn as a choker, the two stone textured rings form an infinity shape, reminiscent of a double ouroboros ("he who eats his tail") which signifies the cycle of life and death, balance, and eternity.
The Lapis pendant measures 55mm tall, and 10mm wide.
Necklace closure uses a toggle clasp.
All of our Jewelry at Remains Jewelry is made to order and carefully hand-finished just for you! Please allow up to 2 weeks of production time for each piece.
We believe that packaging and presentation is an integral part of the jewelry experience. Our packaging consists of:
- Your selected jewelry in a plush black velvet jewelry drawstring pouch with our logo inside of a
- Matte black cotton-filled square jewelry box along with
- A complimentary piece of polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new, and an
- Jewelry care instructions card
- Carefully wrapped with black hemp cord and sealed off with our signature black wax seal with our custom stamp.