Products

What material is used in your jewelry?

All of our jewelry is made of solid 925 silver unless otherwise stated, never plated. This way, your jewelry will never flake over time and can be spruced up by simply polishing.

What does 925 silver mean?

925 silver is the same as sterling silver, which consists of 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is another type of alloy, usually copper. The reason why 100% silver is almost never used is because pure silver is too soft and malleable to be made into jewelry. The inclusion of copper or other alloys allow the metal to be strengthened.

Where is your jewelry made?

Our jewelry is made right here in Los Angeles. Everything aside from casting is currently done in-house, and we get our jewelry casted by a local family run casting company who we work closely with.

How should I care for my jewelry?

We provide polishing cloths with each purchase to be used when you want to bring back its shine. When not being worn over an extended amount of time, silver will tarnish as it is exposed to air, but the tarnish can easily be removed by the polishing cloth. It is best not to expose your silver jewelry to harsh chemicals or minerals - as it may cause discoloration that requires a deeper polish to remove.

Will my patina/oxidation wear off?

Oxidation/patina is a natural process that occurs as the metal is exposed to outside elements. It darkens, and once polished with a polishing cloth, the recessed areas remain dark while other areas are highlighted, beautifully accenting the details. Most of our jewelry have been oxidized to show detail. The patina on our jewelry should last at least several years, but should it come in contact with harsh chemicals, it may wear off faster. Your jewelry's patina can be easily refreshed - please send an email to info@remainsjewelry.com and we'd be happy to assist you.

What happens if my jewelry gets damaged?

Silver is durable but not indestructible. It is always best to treat your jewelry with love and care. Should your jewelry get damaged, we can repair it at a reasonable cost. Please contact us at info@remainsjewelry.com for a repair quote.

Shipping

How long does it take for my order to arrive?

All of our jewelry is made-to-order, and would usually take 2 weeks for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped from our studio here in Los Angeles, we will send you a shipping notification with tracking info.

How much is shipping within the US?

We offer free shipping with tracking for all US orders!

How can I track my order?

We will provide you with a tracking number upon shipping your order. All of our orders are shipped via USPS.

Do You Ship Internationally?

Yes we do! International shipping costs $10 for first class mail with tracking. If you wish to upgrade the shipping to Priority Mail International, it would cost $40.

International customers are subject to additional customs fees depending on the country you reside in. It will be the customers' responsibility to pay for the customs duties fees and any other fees associated with importing the item into your country. Customs fees differ depending on the country and unfortunately we do not know what they may be for your country. Please consult with your country's customs department for more information.

Returns

Can I exchange/return my item(s)?

Due to the handmade made-to-order nature of our jewelry, we do not accept any exchanges or returns aside from issues with the jewelry upon arrival*. For rings, please make sure your ring size is correct by getting your ring sized at your local jeweler or purchasing our plastic ring sizer. For assistance with obtaining your ring size, please contact us at info@remainsjewelry.com.

*In the event that our jewelry is damaged or defective upon arrival, please contact us immediately for us to assist you in your return or exchange.

  • No products in the cart.