The Remains Jewelry Guardian Earring features a shield with a central skull (memento mori) resting above a weaved fleur de lis design. The sword dangling below is a symbol of both strength and protection, working together with the shield, the earring signifies protection from both above and below.
This earring is inspired by and pairs well with James Lee's Edge of Clarity Necklace.
The shield portion of the Aegis earring stud measures approx 7.5mm wide and 8mm tall.
The dangling sword measures approx 6mm wide and 26mm long.
The chain measures 17mm long.
Overall earring length is 52mm.
Earring post is made of sterling silver, and measures approx 10mm long.
Each earring is sold individually, and comes with a sterling silver bullet clutch backing.
For a pair, please add 2 into your cart.
All of our Jewelry at Remains Jewelry is made to order and carefully hand-finished just for you! Please allow up to 2 weeks of production time for each piece.
We believe that packaging and presentation is an integral part of the jewelry experience. Our packaging consists of:
- Your selected jewelry in a plush black velvet jewelry drawstring pouch with our logo inside of a
- Matte black cotton-filled square jewelry box along with
- A complimentary piece of polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new, and an
- Jewelry care instructions card
- Carefully wrapped with black hemp cord and sealed off with our signature black wax seal with our custom stamp.