Cicada Black Signet Ring
Available: In stock
The Cicada Black Signet Ring features a classic round signet ring design with a cicada facing a crescent (new) moon over a dark recess that signifies the dark moon. In many cultures, cicadas symbolize rebirth and transformation, inspired by their own life cycles where they lay dormant in the earth for years before they reemerge. The crescent moon is the alchemical symbol for silver, the metal that we make our jewelry in, and also represents the new moon, the beginning of personal transformation. The cicada is juxtaposed atop the recessed dark moon, a time of reflection and preparation for change to come.
Ring is made of solid sterling silver (.925), oxidized to show detail. Logo and 925 mark is stamped inside of the ring.
All of our Jewelry at Remains Jewelry is made to order and carefully hand-finished just for you! Please allow up to 2 weeks of production time for each piece.
We believe that packaging and presentation is an integral part of the jewelry experience. Our packaging consists of:
- Your selected jewelry in a plush black velvet jewelry drawstring pouch with our logo inside of a
- Matte black cotton-filled square jewelry box along with
- A complimentary piece of polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new, and an
- Jewelry care instructions card
- Carefully wrapped with black hemp cord and sealed off with our signature black wax seal with our custom stamp.