Veritas Earring Stud
Available: In stock
The Remains Jewelry Veritas earring stud was inspired by The Ace of Swords from the Tarot and features a sword in a recessed diamond frame. The recessed area is oxidized to an almost black color, allowing the sword to be highlighted with a beautiful contrast. The single upright sword is associated with strength, protection, and intellect; serving as a reminder for us to cut through any irrational negative emotions that may obstruct us from our goals, and to think with logic and reason to achieve success and inner peace within ourselves.
The Veritas earring stud measures 7mm wide and 9mm tall.
Earring post is made of sterling silver, and measures approx 10mm long.
Each earring is sold individually, and comes with a sterling silver bullet clutch backing.
For a pair, please add 2 into your cart.
All of our Jewelry at Remains Jewelry is made to order and carefully hand-finished just for you! Please allow up to 2 weeks of production time for each piece.
We believe that packaging and presentation is an integral part of the jewelry experience. Our packaging consists of:
- Your selected jewelry in a plush black velvet jewelry drawstring pouch with our logo inside of a
- Matte black cotton-filled square jewelry box along with
- A complimentary piece of polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new, and an
- Jewelry care instructions card
- Carefully wrapped with black hemp cord and sealed off with our signature black wax seal with our custom stamp.