Edge of Clarity Necklace (James Lee)
Available: In stock
The Remains Jewelry Edge of Clarity Necklace was inspired by our friend and musician James Lee's journey after his life changing injury. The pendant features three swords piercing through a heart - representative of the “Three of Swords” which symbolizes pain and loss. Two heraldic lions stand on each side of the three swords, signifying courage and strength that we have inside of ourselves to overcome life’s obstacles. The back of the necklace features a sword, a symbol of protection and strength, dangling on a length of chain. Working together, the sword and shield hopes to give us a sense of protection and remind us that in the face of adversity, we will only come out stronger.
**Please note that this is not the exact same necklace that James had available on his Kickstarter. This version does not feature James' signature or logo on the back of the shield pendant.
Necklace closure is made of a custom hook and eye sterling silver clasp.
Primary chain measures approx 70cm (not including the back chain).
The sword dangles from a 9cm chain attached to the back of the necklace.
Pendant measures 15mm wide, and 25mm tall.
Sword measures 8.5mm wide and 41mm tall.
All of our Jewelry at Remains Jewelry is made to order and carefully hand-finished just for you! Please allow up to 2 weeks of production time for each piece.
We believe that packaging and presentation is an integral part of the jewelry experience. Our packaging consists of:
- Your selected jewelry in a plush black velvet jewelry drawstring pouch with our logo inside of a
- Matte black cotton-filled square jewelry box along with
- A complimentary piece of polishing cloth to keep your jewelry looking shiny and new, and an
- Jewelry care instructions card
- Carefully wrapped with black hemp cord and sealed off with our signature black wax seal with our custom stamp.